How To Subtract days To Current Date In Php?
In this example,I will learn you subtract days to current date in php.you can easy and simply subtract days to current date in php.
we will show subtract days in current date php.this tutorial will give you example of subtract days to current date using php.
$date = date('d-m-Y', strtotime('-1 day'));
It will help you...
- How To in jQuery disable button on click to prevent multiple form submits?
- React Native RefreshControl indicator Example
- Laravel Eloquent insert() Query Example
- How To Add Year To Current Date In Php?
- How to Add Captcha in PHP Registration Form
- React Native Switch Example Tutorial
- How To get multiple selected checkbox value using jquery ?
- How To Get Current Page Url in Jquery ?
- How To Use Google Map In Vue?
- How To Get All Dates Between Two Dates in Moment JS?